Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Mother's Day started out with getting up early to make breakfast for the church, prepare for the children's class, and clean the house. That may not sound like a good day to you but there was nothing I would rather have been doing. My entire family works together to invite people into our home on a weekly and sometimes daily basis to share what God has given us.

As a special treat, Maria taught the class that day. Jonah was a bit apprehensive because I'm the only teacher he has for every subject, but he later admitted she was "a really good teacher".
After having the pleasure of sitting in on the class that John teaches for the adults, I gave each child a rose to give to his/her mom. Ben misunderstood and gave his to this guy:
I took it back.Here are all the moms with their well-deserved roses and their beautiful kids:
And here's my favorite part of Mother's Day:

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a wonderful morning for a wonderful Mom!!!! We love you.

    ReplyDelete