Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Swine Flu Update

The good news is that the kids are doing a lot better. There's still a lot of coughing, sneezing, and whining but they are on the downhill slide.
The bad news is that John and I have this virus full force. We went to the public hospital to get Tamiflu, which is supposed to minimize the symptoms and shorten the duration of the flu. I have been taking it for four days and feel less like I have the flu and more like I have a terrible cold. John just got a fever last night so we picked up his medicine today. I hope it does at least the same for him if not more than it has done for me.

It's difficult for healthy parents to take care of three sick kids but even more difficult for sick parents to take care of any kids at all. Please keep us in your prayers and do your best to avoid this nasty virus until the vaccine is available.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to read that John is sick now. We will continue to keep you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete